Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Home Away From Home

Kelly and I have wanted to get a trailer of our own for about a year now. Last month we finally did it. Its a trailer/toy hauler. Its perfect for us. This weekend we went out to the dunes to test it out for the first time. All in all it worked out pretty well. We took my brother and his wife with us and Sara and Tyson met us up there Saturday night.

The new Trailer
At the Vendors getting Snow Cones

Martin Kelly and Dave at the top of Sand Mountain

The Chaos that is Easter Weekend at the Dunes
The boys having fun on the Razor.

10 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know why, but I can't see the video. But, it looks like so much fun out there. I didn't know that many people went out there, that's crazy!

Lani said...

Holy crap...that trailer is HUGE. How fun for you two!

amy said...

Looks like you had a great time! You two are always up to fun things.

Cameron Family said...

I cannot wait until we get a fun trip to the Dunes this year! I cannot believe how may people were out there! Fun, Fun!

M Occasionally B said...

ya the trailer is much larger than I was imagining. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Thats the biggest trailer you could get? There are bigger ones. Oh wait. No there aren't.

zzulie79 said...

How freaking fun! My sis and her family go out to glamous and she says going to the dunes is a blast. Looks like fun fun fun!

Jeff & Melissa said...

I say we get a group together and all go play.... Fun Times!

Nicole said...

I can't believe you braved Jericho on Easter weekend. We are looking forward to having the kids stay in the trailer with you at Bear Lake. I know you have been looking forward to that too.

{natalie} said...

holy crap that thing is huge! you could sell your house and live in it!