Saturday, April 19, 2008

Free Micro!!!


I am finally learning Microdermabrasion (click on the word if you want to know more about it). I am so excited about this not only because it is great for your skin but also because I get to do it for free until I am finished with school. Clients usually pay anywhere from $80 to $150 per session. This will be great for people who know and love micro and are looking to save some cash and a really good opportunity for those of you that have never had it done before and would like to try it out. If you want to schedule an appointment with me send me an email at Rachelgardner@broadweave.net, include your phone number and I will get back to you to set up an appointment. I hope to hear from you soon.

6 comments:

Cameron Family said...

So fun! You know I will be there! :)

amy said...

I was just telling Jen the other day that I want to come up and get it done. Maybe I can come with Jen on a Saturday so I can help out with Chase. Can't wait!

zzulie79 said...

Count me in sista!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

so dudes get them?

Rachel and Kelly said...

Of Course dudes can do it.