Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Extravaganza!!!

This weekend we thought it would be really fun to fly Katie in to surprise my mom for Mothers Day. After lots of lies and secrets we were able to pull off the big surprise with no problem. We had a lot of fun and we were all so excited to have Katie here for a weekend.


Just after picking Katie up at the airport.
Me and Sara at dinner.
All the girls at the aquarium.
For some reason my Dad thought the fake Octopus was sad.
Who knew this was literally in my back yard. On Saturday we went to the Aquarium and the Tulip festival.
Huge Waterfall at Thanksgiving Point

All the sisters at Thanksgiving Point.The fam minus Dave.
Kelly made me do it.
This is what Kelly thought of the Tulip Festival but he was a good sport anyways.
We ended the weekend with an outing to the Jazz game on Sunday. what a great game to be at. We had so much fun.

7 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Who is in the first pic with Katie?

Megan said...

I love your hair at the Jazz game. Very cute. I bet it was good to see Katie, it looks like it was a great weekend.

Lani said...

It seems like I haven't seen you forever. Your hair is so long. It's looks so cute in the Jazz pic. Glad you had a great weekend with your fam.

M Occasionally B said...

fun new pics! I like the last one of you and Kelly. your hair is pretty.

amy said...

I feel the same way as Lani! We need to hang out. Glad you had a fun weekend with you fam. I bet that was an amazing game to be at on Sunday.

{natalie} said...

what a fun weekend. i love the tulip festival. we need to do sunday dinner.

Nicole said...

I bet your mom was so excited. I swear everytime I visit your page you have a new set up. I love this new one.