Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Happenings

Well the holiday season is over and the first thing that comes to mind is I will NEVER work retail again over the holidays. It was crazy and I'm exhausted. Other than that we had a great time over the holidays. Katie came to visit and we were able to spend a lot of time with her.

We saw Avatar twice. I highly recommend it.

We also saw Sherlock Holmes on Christmas. Not as good as Avatar but worth seeing because of Robert Downey JR. I love him.

I was lucky enough to spend lots of time with Katie.


And my Handsome Husband.

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays.

2 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

Finally a new post! I'm glad you got to see KT. Maybe now that things have slowed down I can see you???

Megan said...

I forgot how busy retail is during the holidays. Now you need a vacation! I like the new background.