Monday, July 9, 2007

New Car Drama

After a lot of long conversations I was able to convince Kelly that it was time for me to get a new car. We were able to find a Saab 9-3 and I love it. I would put a picture of my actual car up but it broke down on me this morning so I will do it later.
This morning I was on my way to the Saab dealership to get my Ipod equipment installed. On the way there my car stopped working while I was going 75 mile an hour on the freeway. Luckily I was able to pull off to the side before it completely stopped. Once I was pulled over the car wouldn't start. Two hours later the tow company was able to come and take my car to the dealership. Luckily we are still under warranty so all of this should be free of charge.
Other than all the drama I am very excited to have a new car and I still love it a lot. I will post actual pitcures when we get it back. This is just a pic I found online.

4 comments:

amy said...

That is scary! So did you find out why your car broke down? Well I am excited to see it... Maybe one of these days that you actually come to seven peaks :)

Rachel and Kelly said...

It was scary. I am hoping to find out what the problem is today. As for seven peaks I will be out of town the next two weekends but after that I will probably start going on Saturdays again.

Jeff & Melissa said...

I'm more concerned about you missing so much 7 peaks than I am your car.... come on, PRIORITIES!

JK! Hope the new ride is road worthy soon!

Megan said...

I can't believe it broke down! But I like it. Maybe I will see it on Wednesday if it's fixed.