Monday, July 23, 2007

Proud Mama!

This weekend I took Dax to the lake for the first time. If any of you know Dax you know that he is a timid little guy who is mostly scared of, well, everything. He surprised me when I took him to the beach. I opened the kennel door and without hesitation he ran straight for the water. When I walked out with him he followed me and when he got to the deep part he was a professional swimmer. I had heard this about dogs but never expected it from little Daxi. Anyways, like any proud parent I caught some of his first swim on tape for all to enjoy.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

amy said...

I have been waiting for a blog update! Dax is a professional doggy paddler...great form!

Anonymous said...

Buff.

Cameron Family said...

So cute!