Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been Tagged!!


I’ve officially been tagged by my friend Kelli Despain. So, here are the rules followed by my info.
#1. Rules of the game must be posted at the beginning.
#2. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
#3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I really hate to fly. This is especially difficult because my husband works for a travel company which means we are flying at least six times a year. I am getting the hang of it.
2.I am a total gamer geek. I get online once a week to play Halo with the guys that Kelly works with. That might seem normal if Kelly actually got on and played with me, but for the most part its just me playing with his work buddies.
3.I love to cook. Dinner is my specialty but when it comes to baking I am border line retarded. Whats the difference and why is it so hard for me. Oh I am also deathly scared of those silly pillsbury canisters that hold the crescents and biscuits. One time my neck hurt for two days because one of them made me jump at a weird angle I guess.
4.I have no idea what my natural hair color is, but I am CERTAIN that it is hideous! Thank goodness for hair color.
5. I am going to school to become an Esthetician and I need clients. So if you want to come and see me and get treatments done for super cheap then call this number and make an appointment with me. 801-355-0968. When I say cheap I mean $25 facials.
6. I love to shop. I don't even care if it is just for groceries. Something about it just makes me feel good. Shhhh. Don't tell Kelly.

Hope you have fun filling yours out. Here are the people I have sent it to. Amy Allen. Megan Saunders, Natalie Schofield, Nalani Baadsguard, Jen Cameron, and Melissa Cain.

5 comments:

amy said...

I have been tagged a couple of times and have ignored them! Because it is you, I did it. Enjoy!

amy said...

Oh yeah, your fear of pillsbury dough cans cracks me up. You crack me up!

Kelli Despain said...

Woohoo, you are such a good sport! I normally ignore these things too, but I thought this might be fun and I have been checking the blogs of those I tagged ever since to see what they wrote! I will be making a facial appointment when I come home for Thanksgiving-hope your not going anywhere.

{natalie} said...

ok rach i'll do it.

ps we need to make dinner plans.

*ethan* said...

that is pretty funny that you are afraid of those cans, but i guess the pop sound can get you spooked