Monday, October 29, 2007

Ole!!

Like I said this last week we were on a cruise to Mexico. Oh how I love Mexico. Our first stop was Puerto Vallerta, it was also my favorite stop. It was beautiful there. Unfortunately one of our friends got hurt at the beach in Puerto and wasn't able to come with us on any of the other ports.
Some cool falls in Puerto. The boys did some zip lines up here.


Kelly and I at a beach in Puerto.A view of the city. It was beautiful.
Kelly and I at the city view point.
One of the zip lines Kelly went down.
Our second port was Mazatlan. The city was quite a bit different from Puerto. A little bit dirty but a lot more cheap.
Britt and I at Senor Frogs in Mazatlan.
Kelly and I on our way to our island excursion.



A cave in Mazatlan. We were on our way to our island excursion of four wheeling and boogie boarding.



Me and Britt driving the boat back from our excursion.

The last day of our cruise we went to Cabo San Lucas. We didn't have much time there and we have been there twice already so we didn't get many pictures, but this is what I woke up to in the morning.

Well after our cruise was over we decided that we hadn't had enough fun to fill up our vacation and we had one extra day in LA. So off to Universal Studios we went. I love that place we used to go there all the time when I was a kid so I was in heaven.



It was the weekend before Halloween so there were scary people walking around all day and night.

5 comments:

amy said...

Glad you had a great time on your first cruise. I am going to have to hear more about it. Welcome back!

Megan said...

I want to go on a cruise again so bad! It looked like so much fun. Universal is calling my name too. I hope you had a superb time.

{natalie} said...

that looks soooo fun. we did the same cruise for our honeymoon. that was too long ago! you guys are lucky to travel so much.

M Occasionally B said...

FUN! FUN! I am glad you had such a good time!

Cameron Family said...

Fun, Fun! I cannot wait until our next cruise! Don't know when that will be, but I am already excited....