Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Best Holiday Activity!

So today my friend Bri and I went to the mall. Its not even Thanksgiving yet and its already chaotic. I had been at work all day wearing stilettos and my feet were killing me, so we decided to stop at Brookstone and get a foot and calf massage. It seriously was the best foot massage EVER! The best part is that you are at the front of the store facing the hallway so you can sit, get a foot massage and people watch the whole time. I highly suggest it.
Here is a pic of the foot massager if any of you have $400.00 you want to spend on me for Christmas.


3 comments:

amy said...

You know, I would love to buy this for you but I am saving my money to do your "Sweet 30" party :)

M Occasionally B said...

I love foot massages and people watching at the same time...that's always the best!

Megan said...

I will have to try it for sure. I haven't had a foot massage in a long time and I do love to people watch. What could be better than both at the same time?!