Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hooray!!! It's over!

I am hoping I am not the only one that is excited Christmas is finally over. Some how I manage to get sick EVERY Christmas. Well at least the last four years. Don't get me wrong I had a great time and I love this time of year, but I have never been so excited to have it be over. Unfortunately I forgot my camera every where we went on Christmas day so I have no pictures to post. I can tell you that my husband spoiled me rotten with tons of cute clothes, a facial/massage table and diamond earings. We had a great time and I hope you all did as well. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

6 comments:

amy said...

Glad you had a great Christmas and that you were spoiled rotten! I too am thankful it is over!!

Megan said...

I'm sad about no pictures and your sickness, but excited Kelly spoiled you rotten. You deserve it.

M Occasionally B said...

dido on christmas being over. sorry you were sick tho...

{natalie} said...

yeah i am ready to get into spring. but christmas was great. good work kelly on spoiling rach! when can i come up for a facial and makeover????

Cameron Family said...

What a nice hubby! Can't wait to get together soon! It seems like it has been forever!

Annette said...

It was so fun to have dinner with you guys last night. I always like the smaller Gardner get-togethers better. I'm excited to read your blog!!