Monday, December 17, 2007

Means Family Party

Every year we do a family party with my Dads side of the family. We eat great food and do some sort of activity. This year my sisters and I were in charge of the activity so we thought it would be fun to see everyone fight over gifts and try to unwrap them while wearing over mitts.

Asia playing toys in the basement. She thinks its really funny to make you smell her feet.
Asia, Eva and Hayden.
Kara the unwrapping queen. Her family walked away with the most gifts.
My mom trying just to get the mitts on before someone takes it all away.

My brother Dave with one of the gifts. He didn't win these but he thought they would look really nice on him and I would have to agree.
Kelly and Jasmine cheesin it up for the camera.
Little Gavin. He was so tired.
Me and Jess.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love that pic of you and Jess. I think it's funny that Asia likes you to smell her feet. Oooh.

BRAD&BRITT said...

LOL THATS A GREAT IDEA WITH THE MITTS! I THINK WE DID THAT WITH YOU GUYS SOMEWHERE DIDNT WE?

Cameron Family said...

I sure am going to miss the mitten game this year since there is no P-A-R-T-Y! We will have to go out when we get back from FL!

{natalie} said...

you are so cute rach, i love all the pics. i looks like a fun time. want to come up for an activity for the party on sat??

Daina Romney said...

Hey Rachel, it looks like fun, I have to tell you that I love seeing when someone leaves a comment and you are usually the only one. I love looking at your blog and seeing what's going on!!