Thursday, February 21, 2008

Halfway Done!!

Photobucket

Can you believe I am already halfway done with school?? I am so excited. I am still loving it and learning lots of new things. Now that I am halfway done I get to start my training to become a Master Esthetician. This is great news to all of you because I need models and models get treatments done for free. I can only do one free client per treatment. However, because I am a student my prices are very reasonable, so even if I can't use you as a model come up and see me anyways.

Here is a list of what I need models for. If you are interested please let me know.

Chemical Peels
Hot Stone Massage
Microdermabrasion
Body Wraps

I will be doing all of these treatments in the next few weeks so I will contact those interested when needed.

Thanks for your help guys.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I would like to have any of them done really. Could I get a stone massage when I get my brows touched up? I would totally love that.

M Occasionally B said...

congrats on be half finished! That's great. If I were there I'd be all about modeling for you but welp I'm here and your there and that sucks. BTW I am loving the Van Halen on your page.

Debbie said...

I'm excited for you and know its going to be so great to be done. You didn't tell me you were doing stone massages. Have you done any yet? I'm sure you will have lots of takers for that one.

{natalie} said...

hot stone massage, body wrap (don't laugh at my gut) or any really. sounds wonderful to me