Thursday, February 14, 2008

My First Time Snowboarding

This last weekend we got a condo up in Wolf Creek to go skiing/snowboarding. I have never done either so I thought I would try snowboarding with my sis. Lets just say I was HORRIBLE. I couldn't even stand up by myself. It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get down the bunny hill. Towards the bottom I started doing a little better. Even though I was horrible I had a lot of fun.

There were some crazy big icicles up there.




Sara and I before heading out.

Kelly and Dave ready to go
How I spent most of my day. Do you like my Marshmallow outfit?

Tyson, Sara, Dave and Jess after the big day.
So as you can imagine there isn't a lot to do up in Ogden Canyon. Luckily we brought Rock Band, However we made the mistake of choosing to do a 58 song set. It took us two days and was totally not worth it. I think we unlocked a T-Shirt.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for posting pictures of you in your marshmallow outfit. I don't particularly like marshmallows and perhaps thats the reason I don't like to snowboard or ski. Besides the fact that it is cold and snowy. I do like that you completed the 58 song set. You are a rock star!

Cameron Family said...

I miss my friend. :( Yeah, I think I would be like you with snowboarding. Chris is afraid to take me for the fact that I may walk away with a broken bone. With my luck that probably would happen. :)

Annette said...

Looks like fun! I hear you have a lot of new snow for the next snowboarding trip...

amy said...

Good for you for trying it out! I would have been sitting right next to you on the couch drinking hot chocolate. Never tried it...Don't think I ever will!

Traciannee said...

I hope you are feeling ok the day or two after your first snowboarding trip. I had black and blue bruises all over my butt and my abs burned. Sitting on the couch or playing rock band sounds like a lot more fun to me know. I do like your "marshmallow" outfit. I think white coats are just darling.

Nicole said...

Looks like alot of fun. Ben and I want to rent a condo there with some friends this summer and go boating. Ben wanted to go camping but he was out voted by the rest of us.

M Occasionally B said...

your a cute marshmellow though. :) check out my blog...

*ethan* said...

you should have tried skiing for your 1st time on a mountain ..... much easier