Thursday, July 24, 2008

Days of Fun

This past week we had a lot going on and had a lot of fun doing it. Friday night we went to see the new Batman movie. We all loved it. I want to see it again. Sunday we were able to go boating with some our friends. Kelly is really itching for a boat. Then Monday we finished off the weekend by going to Kelly's company BBQ, where he had to be in the dunk tank, and then headed off to John Mayer. Here are some pics from all the events.


Me and Ashley on the boat.
Getting ready to try wake boarding for the first time.

As you can see. I am really good at wake boarding.
Kelly outside of the wake.
Kelly awaiting the next dunk.
Kelly and I at John Mayer.
Angela and Tyler.
Some of the girls at John Mayer

4 comments:

Megan said...

Have you been working out? You look awesome! My sister said John Mayer was really good, I kind of wish I would have gone.

amy said...

I swear, I have never seen a bad picture of you and Kelly. You always look so pretty! Glad you had a great time at the concert. I also heard that it was awesome and wish I would have gone! Next year!!

M Occasionally B said...

looks like you had fun!!! I wish I could have dunked Kelly in the dunk tank. Now that would have been fun!

Annette said...

Looks like you guys are busy having fun!