Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

This weekend was our Sixth anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. I just wanted to give a little shout out to my hubby on here and tell him how wonderful I think he is. I can't imagine my life with out him. He's a funny, gorgeous, intelligent, hardworking, loving individual and I am so lucky to have him as my best friend and husband. Here are just a few pics of our six year Journey.


Of course the big day. 7/26/2002Carving pumpkins with Brian and Melissa soon after being married.
This one was embarrassing to post. Remember when I had braces. Ugh that was horrible. Some of our best friends and our official Vacation buddies Brad and Britt in Cabo 2004.
Riding the Dunes in Cabo with Brad and Britt.

Back in Cabo again 2005.
In the Bahamas 2006Our sweet little Dax. We have had him most of our marriage.
In Hawaii 2006.

Our house that Kelly put so much time and hard work into. Concert going with good friends 07
Kelly and I going out for our Anniversary.

8 comments:

Annette said...

Happy anniversary!

Daina Romney said...

Happy Anniversary, gosh six years does go by quickly doesn't it! We are already at ten and I can't believe it!! See you at the wedding!

{natalie} said...

congrats! i love all the pictures. you have so many fun trips to remember. it's crazy it's been 6 years already, time is flying by.

ps are you going to the dave show?

nalani said...

Congrats!!!!! That's awesome! It's funny because you guys look so young in your wedding picture but at the same time you haven't changed a bit! You're a great couple!

Megan said...

Happy late Anniversary! I knew it was the day after my b-day and I didn't even call you! I hope you guys did something awesome. Time goes by so fast I can't believe it's been six years.

Angela and Tyler said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so happy and I almost teared up reading your tribute to Kelly.

M Occasionally B said...

six years...crazy how time flies. Congrats! I am excited to see you in a couple weeks. I feel huge already! ha ha!

Cameron Family said...

Happy Anniversary!