Thursday, September 25, 2008

The End of an Era...Sort Of!

I am one of those people who is lucky enough to be 29 years old and say that I have had a friend for 24 years. I have been friends with Bri since I was 5 years old. Just a month ago Bri and her husband announced that they were moving to Seaside, Oregon and by Saturday they will be gone. Needless to say I was shocked and a little distraught. This girl has seriously been with me through everything. I know, I know, its not the end of our friendship I just wanted to put up a little tribute to us. Beware, its a long one.

This is what I looked like when I first met my friend Bri. I also think this is about what I looked like when we got in a fight over who was going to marry Michael Jackson. It lasted a week and then finally her mom made her come apologize. I wish I had more pictures of us when we were young because we did some ridiculously embarrassing things together.

Bri and I at our friend Kimmee's house. We are probably about 18 here.
Going to a school dance. I think this was Morp. Can you find us?
Who knows what we were doing here.
Just chilling at my apartment. I have know idea who that guy is but I love that Angela is in this picture as well.


Thats right. We got these boys to let us put make up on them.

Showing our muscles with Kimmee and Melissa.

Good times with Melissa and Kimme at either Fridays or Applebees. That is usually where we spent our nights.

This is one of my favorites. Bri and I would always have contests to see who could get the most food on there face while eating. I love that her date is looking on so proudly.

Me, Bri and Mel at Bri's wedding.

This is what we do when the boys make us watch football. We look good.


Most recently Bri and I have been spending our time together at the gym. This is our trainer Nick. It just won't be the same with out her.

I wish her the best of luck in Oregon.

6 comments:

Bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri said...

sorry...briandaaron.blogspot.com

M Occasionally B said...

we'll take care of her for you. and just think now you guys have one more reason to came to Oregon to visit. you know you love it here.

Cameron Family said...

How sad....Good Luck Bri, but what you are doing to Rach is just plain mean. :)

Megan said...

The date Bri is with when she has the food on her face looks strangely like this kid I went to high school with named Ricky Alman (Maybe there are two l's?). Was there a fab job in Oregon?

Debbie said...

Bri - Rache is going to miss you so much! We wish you the best in Oregon. You'll always be a part of our family so you better come see us often.