Thursday, March 5, 2009

Flashback Friday


This is one of my favorite pictures. This is the last picture I have with my sweet great grand mother. She hated being called grandma so we called her Nanny or Nan. She was one of the kindest people I had ever met.



This picture was taken on her 90th birthday party. She was so funny. Her husband had passed away the year or so before she turned 90. While at her party she was telling my sisters and I how we should all go to the mall and pick up on guys. She was so cute and fun. I love this pic.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I was just thinking today about how much I miss my grandma. She took me to get my ears pierced without telling my mom and always asked about boys...

M Occasionally B said...

you and your sisters look so much younger. look how long julie, sara and katie's hair is. what a great flashback. i love memories of my grandma too. i wish she would have lived a little longer...

mardymeans said...

That is such a cute picture! I remember when we went there, that was the first time I met her, she is so sweet and funny.