Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tickets are Booked!!!

I am going on my first ever trip to New York. Kelly has been but that silly boy went without me. I have wanted to go there all of my life. I have been to so many amazing places but this has always been at the top of my list. Needless to say I am excited. We leave May 15th.

Annette we should be at your place on the 17th. We are going to hit DC first. YAY!!!!! I'm so excited!!!


If you have been there tell me the places or things to do that I just can't miss. I need to know!! Don't worry. Wicked is on the agenda.


6 comments:

{natalie} said...

i hope you have a great time. we saw wicked in LA and i really liked it. NY will be awesome

Annette said...

Woo-hoo!! We are so excited! You've already got my #1 to-do in NYC on your list. I also want to hang out in Central Park, go to ground zero and the church that survived the attack, see the Statue of Liberty, visit the Natural History Museum, go to Rockefeller Center and Time Square. There's a bunch more but you get the idea!

Anonymous said...

o Man! I really wanted to go to New York for our vacation but Marc was not interested at all. So we did Hawaii...which leaves me with no complaints to say the least!

Helen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! My favorite trip w/ Darren was to NYC! We went to a Broadway musical. We loved going to Ground Zero and Central Park. There's so much to do! There are great shops there too which I'm sure you won't miss! Just wear comfortable shoes!!!

Debbie said...

You have to see Poet's Walk in Central Park, you have to go shopping in SoHo and of course, Times Square at night, oh yes, and Cheesecake at Carnegie Deli - Wish I was going with you. PS - Fashion dictates comfortable shoes. No high heels required.

Katie said...

Um, can I come? Word to the wise, do not go to the Met first thing after a red eye flight. Go to the Plaza, eat at Cafe's make sure you have at least one, one dollar hot dog per day as a snack :), walk down Wall Street and don't forget St. Patrick's Cathedral. Just so you know I am available as a tour guide. (wink wink, nudge nudge) Have fun!