Thursday, April 23, 2009

Music Spotlight and Concert Event!!!

My new music spotlight is Safetysuit. I meant to put them up a while ago but I forgot. I went to their concert last night and they were amazing. Mel and Megs you will love them. They remind me a little of Lifehouse. Give them a whirl.




So last night we went to the free Earth Day concert at Gallivan. I was so excited because my new favorite band Carolina Liar was playing, for free. They were good but I was a little disappointed that they only played 4 songs and they were all accoustic. Then Safetysuit came on and I loved them. They were AWESOME!!! It probably helped that the lead singer looked like this.

You see some pretty cool people at free concerts in downtown Salt Lake. Like this guy, he is wearing tye dye over alls with a tye dye shirt. An outfit I have always wanted to try myself but didn't think I could pull off. After seeing this I just might try it now that I know how good it looks.


A couple of fun pics from the show.

Amy and I
Ang and I

Me and Kelly

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love that singer's scarf. not sure if ethan would rock that look, but i like it. (i hope you were serious about liking his look) it looks like a good time, how did you find out about the free show?

Helen said...

I think you could totally pull of the overall outfit! Maybe for the Gardner halloween party this year!!

Megan said...

I was going to call you. I wanted to go sooooo bad but my sister bailed on me, and then I couldn't get a babysitter. I totally LOVE SafetySuit. I have been listening to them nonstop. I love pretty much every song on their album. I'm so mad I missed it!

M Occasionally B said...

they are really great! too bad we couldn't make it...