Saturday, September 8, 2007

2 Concerts 24 Hours

We are a little exhausted but it was worth it. Last night Kelly and I had the pleasure of rocking out to Def Leppard with Bri and Aaron and Megs and Davey. We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of awesome mullets, which is half the reason that we went..


Def Leppard performing.
The six of us enjoying the show.
Davey White Trashin it up for all to enjoy.

Today we went to Dashboard with Amy, Cody, Jen, Sara and Angela and Tyler. SERIOUSLY the best show I've seen. I didn't even know a lot of the songs but I have never been so blown away by a band in concert. If you ever get that chance I would HIGHLY recommend seeing Dashboard live. I have pics from both shows and I will post them as soon as we get them.

2 comments:

amy said...

That was a great concert! Too bad we can't go again in October. I am glad the 3 of us made it out alive in that crowd of crazies! So fun :)

Megan said...

Def Leppard rocked! I am sad now that we didn't go to Dashboard. Well, maybe they will come again.