Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sara and Tyson's Wedding

Yesterday was the big day for Sara and Tyson. It turned out to be a perfect day and Sara looked GORGEMOUS! Here are some pics for those of you that missed it.



Cute pic of Sara and Dave.
All The siblings together again.
Jane, Ann and Daryl. Ann is my moms sister. Can you tell?
Dad and his mom. He was handsome as ever.
All the sisters.
Caught off guard.
Tyson and his groomsmen.
Self portrait of me and Grandpa. He had never done one before. He thought it was pretty great.
Sara and Tyson and their moms.
Sara and Tyson working things out with the photographer.


Jessica Kaycee, Dave and me waiting for pictures.
SISTERS.
Kelly and I.

10 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Cute Pics! I had never been up there for a reception before! It was way cute! When does Katie leave?

Rachel and Kelly said...

Katies leaves Sunday.

amy said...

Rach- Cute pictures! Sara looks so pretty and you sisters look cute in your bride's maid dresses. Perfect day for a wedding!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Where was the wedding?

Rachel and Kelly said...

The wedding was at Timpanogus Park in Provo Canyon.

M Occasionally B said...

you guys all looked so pretty. I'm sad that we missed it.

Megan said...

It was such a lovely evening. She did look so pretty. Our little girl is all gown up and married now. I'm so happy for her!

{natalie} said...

i love all the pics of all the sisters, you all look great!

Unknown said...

Great pics! Especially loved the one of the siblings and the VERY proud mom watching it all from the background.

Daina Romney said...

hey I love the pics. since we couldn't be there it was fun to see them. I loved the bridemaids dresses. I also loved the red shoes. I love red shoes!!