Monday, September 3, 2007

The New Toy

Every boy has to have his toys. This just happens to be another addition to Kelly's collection, I'm wondering when I get to start one. Actually this is one we are both enjoying. Its called a Polaris Razor and its pretty much a dual seat four wheeler, also knows as a golf cart on crack. We love it. Here are some pics of us on a few adventures with the Razor.

Kelly and Chris took it for a spin up to the top of the point of the moutain.


Then Kelly decided to take me up to the point. I did pretty good considering I had about a million grasshopper landing on my face. I only jumped out of the moving vehicle once. Not to shabby.
Oh so happy.
Kelly and I at the top of Sand Mountain. This was quite the storm behind us. When we got to the bottom of the mountain we were fighting a sand storm to get back to our camp.
Another pic at the top of Sand Mountain.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I've never seen one of those before. I think they look like a crapload of fun.

amy said...

I have been wondering when you were going to update your blog! That little toy looks like a lot of fun!

{natalie} said...

that looks like fun. you two have so many toys you lucky dogs!