Saturday, January 26, 2008

Old, but totally blog worthy!

So on Kelly's time off we decided it was time to clean out the basement. It has been a disaster down there since we moved in three in a half years ago. Like always, when going through things you haven't seen in years, you find all kinds of hidden treasures. Here is my favorite hidden treasure ever. This is a picture Kelly gave me when he was 16. He's pretty much the cutest thing ever. He, however, was not very excited about this lost treasure. I had it up on our table in the entry room only to find it a few days later hidden in the laundry room. Then I put it in the office in front of the monitor so that I could enjoy it. I have no idea where it is now, but don't you worry, I will find it again and put it on display for all to see. Until then I will post it on our blog. Enjoy.

Not only did he give me the picture but he bought the frame for me at the dollar store as well. Seriously, young love is so cute.

7 comments:

Annette said...

I love the hair!! That's hilarious that it keeps disappearing!

Megan said...

I love that you posted that picture. What a fun game, you guys could make it last forever.

darlene said...

Great going. Now that Kelly's picture is posted on the blog for all to see,( ha, ha,) maybe he will let you display it in your house!

{natalie} said...

that is freakin awesome!

M Occasionally B said...

bahahaha! I love that pic. The butt crack do. Classic.

amy said...

I am cracking up! Kelly is going to wish he didn't hide the picture. Now it's on the blog for everyone to see!

*ethan* said...

i can see why you married him!