Sunday, January 13, 2008

What!? 29 Years Old Already!

Well last week was my birthday. Can you believe how old I am? I don't, unless I look real close at the fine lines on my forehead and the cellulite everywhere. Other that that I still feel at least 23. Oh well I guess thats life. Over all it was a great birthday. We had friends over all weekend and went to brunch and a movie, two of my favorite activities. Here are a few pics from one of the nights we had people over.

Me, Angela and Jenne.

Kyle, Dave and Kelly Rockin out and me just wanting to be a part of it.
Me and Dave.

8 comments:

Daina Romney said...

Hey Rachel,
Happy Birthday! How does 29 feel, I will be hitting the big 30 this year and I am not looking forward to it. I don't feel that old!

Daina

Megan said...

I'm so glad you posted about your big 2-9. We are growing up to be such big girls. I wish we could have been there, but when Idaho calls.......?

Annette said...

I like the new layout! Happy belated birthday by the way. I had the best intentions of sending out cards this year but I packed them all and still don't have my stuff! Thanks for the comment on my blog! And you look fabulous at 29!!

amy said...

I am liking the new page! I call bull crap on the fine lines on your forehead and the cellulite. Whatever!! Glad you had a great b-day!

{natalie} said...

i hope your birthday was fun! sorry i was working during the party. i love rockband! happy birthday

Anonymous said...

Ok happy bday already geez! hee hee can you take the pic of us off, I look weird, like some goblin or something, I didn't even recognize myself....ok ok, it s not about me, I get it!

Angela

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! We need to get together and Rock Band it up. We got it for Christmas and love it. Ben is good at everything and it drives me nuts. Anyways I just got blog tagged so I am tagging you. You have lots of friends with blogs so it should be easy. The rules are on my blog so look it up. It's alot of fun.

M Occasionally B said...

would have been even better if I would have been there... :)