Sunday, January 27, 2008

Static

I probably post to many pictures of my dog, but I think he's pretty funny. Yesterday Kelly and I were sitting in the family room listening to music and playing with Dax. Usually after awhile of playing and running in between the couch and the ottoman Dax becomes a walking , furry, current because of all the static our couch produces. Well now we have a blanket that creates even more and makes Daxi's hair pretty funny. So here are some cute pics of our electric dog.

Yes he is smiling. What can I say he's a happy dog.



5 comments:

amy said...

Love Dax! He is totally smiling...that's cute!

Cameron Family said...

I love Dax!

Nicole said...

You know whats funny about that is my kids do about the same thing and look pretty much the same as Dax too.

M Occasionally B said...

I miss Dax

Jeff & Melissa said...

You should enter him in a photo contest. He is the most human looking dog I know!