Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ode to T.V.

First of all I am so bored. There is nothing on most of the time. I only watch the Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance. I am however excited for this show. This lady cracks me up.







Note to Graham. You are super hot and I really enjoyed looking at you. However, you are an idiot. Maybe next time you are on a T.V. show with a really pretty girl that really really likes you you should tell her you like her back and not pick a fight with her every time you get a chance to be with her. She made the right decision. I am really liking Jason, how adorable is he.













Also did you see this commercial last night? If you are a Hills fan you will thinks its pretty funny.

6 comments:

Annette said...

Poor Graham. I was screaming at the TV "say something you retard!!" I wondered if he just had a hard time being himself with all the cameras around. I think Jeremy is a tad bit fake and Jesse is cool but I don't think they really "go" together. I'm with you on Jason. I couldn't see the videos you posted but are you going to watch "Wipeout" or "I Survived a Japanese Game Show"? I think those look pretty entertaining!

amy said...

This is a great post! I have a few things to voice my opinion about: I loved Graham! Maybe since they aren't together, I can be with him :)I bawled quite a few times this episode. This has been my favorite season. We need to get together for a girl's night so we can watch it together.

Love the video of Brody and LC. So typical of them! I can't wait for The Hills to come back on.

Chari said...

I'm loving the new show Wipeout too! Sam and I were laughing so hard at the people!

Angela and Tyler said...

Ode to Graham! I had a HUGE crush on him, but alas he IS an idiot... I couldn't believe he just sat there and said NOTHING! Stupid guy, pull your head out. Jason is too sappy, I think she'll go with Jeremy but he is so neurotic it scares me, did you see his hangers were perfectly spaced apart!

Lani said...

Freaking LOVED this blog post. How random and fun. I watched Wipeout the other day and it cracked me right up. Amen, amen, amen on the Graham issue. Funny commercial with The Hills gang. By the way, I haven't seen you forever. Hope you're doing awesome and having a fun summer! :-)

M Occasionally B said...

I don't even watch that show but I happened to catch Monday's episode due to the fact that my in-laws are in love with it and I have to say, that Graham dude was a dumb a. I think she'll end up with Jason.