Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

We were able to head down to my parents yesterday for fathers day. Kaycee had just flown in the day before and we are all really excited to have her here for the summer. Here's a few pics of the festivities.


Me and Julie waiting for the presents to be opened.
I think Kaycee might have a little crush on Kelly. Look how happy she is to be sitting by him. She was hanging on him through the whole thing. It was really cute.

She finally had enough of Kelly and went to help her grandpa open his presents.
Kelly doing what every man does on Fathers Day.
Me and Kaycee.
Just had to put this on here so you could see that Dax isn't alway photogenic. He creeps me out in this picture.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Dax looks like Nicodemus in The Rats of Nimh. Doesn't he? Kaycee is growing up holy crap!

M Occasionally B said...

I like your new page. Compliments of Kelly. It's nice to know that he contibutes to the blog in some way....I thought your comment on my last post was pretty funny.

Angela and Tyler said...

Oh I love it~! Yeah Dax does look creepy!

amy said...

Cute new page! Isn't every little girl in love with Kelly? I think Ry may be jealous by this :)