Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

This weekend was Kelly's 28th birthday. I had to go to Vegas for a skin convention so we decided to take his birthday down there. I had been planning it for about a month and luckily everything went off with out a hitch. We want to thank all of our friends who came out with us and helped us get everything together. We had so much fun and have really great friends.

Kelly and I at Blush
Brad and Britt at P.F. Changs for dinner. We requested the Chefs table which is actually in the kitchen so you get a different restaraunt experience and get to see everything that is going on.


Kelly enjoying his dinner. You can see behind him how we are in the kitchen.Tyson Kelly and Brad in the limo on our way to Moon.
Moon is a club at the top of the Palms. This is the view from the balcony. Thanks to Britt and her friend we had VIP access into the clubs.
Kelly, me, Angela and Tyler. I love Angela's little face.
Angela and me at Blush.
Kelly opening up his Birthday presents. All he asked for were clothes. Shocker.
Kelly and I in the limo

7 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! How can that be topped....he better be taking you to like some exotic spot next year for your birthday!

M Occasionally B said...

Happy Belated to Kelly. Tell him he's an old man!...looks like you guys had fun. I didn't even know that you could eat in the kitchen at P.F. Chang's. That's really cool.

{natalie} said...

that looks like so much fun! i love your hair rach, it looks awesome all wavy and blonde. we haven't been to vegas in a while, this makes me want to go.

Lani said...

You look so glamorous in these pics! Seriously, I hope Kelly appreciated his hottie wife on his b-day. :-)

Megan said...

What a fun trip! I miss Vegas, it's been way too long.

Nicole said...

Tell Kelly happy belated birthday. Looks like you guys had fun. Will see you at Bear Lake in a week.

amy said...

I love the first picture of you and Kelly. You look so pretty! Glad you had a great time and that Kelly had a great birthday!