Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Halloween Party!

Every year Kellys parents have a Halloween party. For some reason every year we are out of town when they have there party. So this was our first Gardner Costume party. It was a lot of fun to see everybody all dressed up. Here are a few pics I was able to get.

Chase was really excited to wear my glasses.
Kelsey and Brianne
Kayden was a cute little pirate.
Helen was the pregnant witch.
Dax couldn't miss out. He was Darth Vader. He was also being beat up on by some Jedi knights who wouldn't let me take there picture. They were just doing there job.
Two huge geeks
Walter and Michelle
The Noot family
My sexy nerd

6 comments:

Annette said...

That's awesome! You guys are cute nerds.

amy said...

You and Kelly make some hot nerds!

Lani said...

K, your costumes are AWESOME. I dare you to come to card club in your costume and act like nothing is wrong. C'mon...you can't turn down a dare! :-)

Megan said...

You guys look awesome. I love Dax as Darth!

Anonymous said...

Jenn told me that you bought short-alls...I was so excited to see them, what gives?

{natalie} said...

you guys look hilarious! i love it.