Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my good friend Mel. It's a list of 8's.


8 TV shows that I love to watch...

1. Heroes
2.Greys Anatomy
3.Lost
4.One Tree Hill
5.Gossip Girl
6.Desperate Housewives
7.Brothers and Sisters
8.Greek
9. The Office
10. Ugly Betty
11.Real World/Road Rules Challenge
12. Oh...was I supposed to stop at 8 because I could go on forever.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Flemings
2.Cheesecake Factory
3.Outback
4.Chik Fil A
5.My House
6.My Mom's House
7.Olive Garden
8.The Yard House

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Woke Up
2. Complained about heading to the townhouse(we are gutting it and it SUCKS!)
3.Got in trouble by Kelly for complaining
4. Went to the Stupid Townhouse
5.Sanded stupid base boards
6.Finished the never ending Masking project around the townhouse.
7. Watched Kelly paint the base boards and doors
8. Went home and fell asleep at 10:00
Ya yesterday was lame.

8 Things I am looking forward to
1 Finishing the townhouse
2.Halloween
3.Christmas
4.Anaheim
5.Thanksgiving
6.Melissa's Baby
7.Giving snowboarding another shot
8.Finishing the townhouse

8 things I love about the fall
1.The changing leaves
2.The smell
3.Sweaters
4.Scarves
5.Boots
6.The return of my favorite T.V. shows
7.Anticipation for the holidays
8.Pumpkin Spiced Everything

8 things on my wish list
1. I wish my fairy godmother would wave her magic wand and our town house would be done.
2. I wish that my sis would move back from Cali
3. I wish most of my friends didn't live out of state
4. I wish my written test wasn't so hard
5. I wish I had 80 billion dollars
6. I wish I could think of a cute Halloween costume for Kelly and I.
7. I wish Kelly would stop going out of town
8. I wish Saturday Night Live would stay this funny forever.


8 people I tag
1. Angela
2.Britt
3.Jen
4.Amy
5.Annette
6.Helen
7.Megs
8.Mom

5 comments:

Annette said...

Funny stuff! I especially loved your "love" of the townhouse.

{natalie} said...

i don't know about this townhouse....fill me in.

Rachel and Kelly said...

Its the town house we lived in when we were first married. We have kept it and been renting it out. Well now it is a dive so we are trying to revamp it. It's no fun.

M Occasionally B said...

what townhouse?...oh It's Britain who is prego. I don't think you know her.

Cameron Family said...

Ha, Ha! I loved that Saturday NIght Live skit. Especially when she is in the back trying to catch bubbles with her little hands. Maybe I will do this since you tagged me. :)