Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh Sisters.

Every year around this time my siblings and I start going to the variety of haunted houses that Utah has to offer. This weekend Kelly has been out of town. My sisters, Julie, Sara and I decided to go it alone for one night. We thought it might be fun to try a new haunted house so we headed down to Provo and went to the Scream Asylum. We were a little nervous when we got there because it was a Friday night and there was no line, but we went for it anyways. We walked through the haunted house with our arms interlocked at all times, you know, to protect each other. Or so I thought. At the end of the haunted house we walk to what we think is outside of the building, but it wasn't. Instead we here a loud chain saw heading for us. So what do my sisters do? The both let go of my arms (I was in the middle) push off of me and run screaming in opposite directions . Leaving me alone with this guy.
Can you believe that. So I just stood there screaming with my hands over my ears. I think Sara even tried to get into a crawl space at one point. It was pretty funny.

Maybe this year I will learn my lesson since they seem to abandon me with the chainsaw guy every year.

Don't let the tiny line fool you. This haunted house was pretty good.

5 comments:

Annette said...

I used to love those and now I am a total chicken! That would have been fun though to see you standing there screaming!

Angela and Tyler said...

HA HA I am picturing this in my head and laughing hysterically...

M Occasionally B said...

haunted houses rule! the best ever is still that one where my date ditched me and I ripped my pants when he took off after falling into me...didn't you get chocolate milk spilled all over on you that night too? oh, good times!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Ya that was funny and yes it was hot chocolate that was spilled all over me. Good times.

{natalie} said...

one time (before we were married) Ethan pushed me in front of the chainsaw guys and took off. i will never forget that! i don't think we have been back to one since