Monday, December 15, 2008

4th Times a Charm!!!

I PASSED MY TEST!!!!!!!!

As some of you know I have had a really hard time passing my written test in order to become a licensed Esthetician. They have recently changed the test and are now testing out of 7 different books. I learned from one. This morning was my 4th time taking my dreaded test. I didn't even study again. I have been so frustrated. I know the answer to over 1200 questions and I could not pass this stupid 110 question test. A lot of the questions were quite irrelevant. So this morning I rolled out of bed, threw on a hat and headed out to FAIL my test again. When you get there to take the test they take your picture to print on your pass or fail score. As I am sitting there getting my picture taken (without my hat) I was thinking "Watch me pass my test today" Knowing I looked absolutely amazing for my picture. I don't even care how I looked I finally passed my test!!! I can't even tell you what a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Here is a copy of my score and my amazing look this morning;)




7 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

congrats rach! I'm proud of you! Way to go.

Helen said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. I think that deserves a girls night out! I'm so glad that's over for you!!!!!

Megan said...

Dude that rocks! I knew you could do it! I am so pumping my fists for you right now.

Cameron Family said...

Yahoo! I am so excited for you!

{natalie} said...

that's awesome rach! good job. stunning picture too!

Julie G. said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is great! Isn't it a huge weight off your shoulders?! I remember it too well. I am in Utah (Jared isn't yet) but we should try to get together after Christmas, at least for lunch.