Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tree Time!

Every year around this time I start nagging Kelly to help me put up the Christmas tree. With the whole townhouse fiasco it took me three days to get him to do it. It usually only takes three hours. This year I was especially excited to put up my tree because I decided to change it and get new ornaments. I am so happy with how it turned out.

Here some pics of my favorite Christmas decorations.

Of course my tree That I love this year. Not the greatest picture but it's really cute in person.
I love filling my vases up with Christmas balls.



Then of course there is this guy. No explanation necessary he is just cute.

7 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

how pretty! Brian and I just put ours up today too. I'm just wondering how long it's going to take for the cat to destroy it???

Megan said...

Your tree looks gorgeous!

Helen said...

Your tree is so beautiful, and I even saw it in person!! I'll have to get you to help me decorate mine next year since I WILL be getting a new tree next year! :o)

Annette said...

Love the big ornaments and the vase! I'm sure your house looks amazing.

Daina Romney said...

Hey Rachael, I like your tree it is very pretty! What is this townhouse business you keep referring too, Just wondering!

Cameron Family said...

I love all of your new stuff! It is SUPER CUTE! Can't wait to come and see it in person and of course Dax is always cute!

{natalie} said...

your tree looks awesome. i love the red and silver balls too. dax looks really happy in the santa suit!