Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its finally done!!!

Today is one of the greatest days of my life.(Thats probably an exaggeration, but its still a good day) I woke up this lovely Sunday morning and didn't have to put on my grungy clothes and head to the dreaded townhouse for 7 hours. Thats right 7 hours is how long we would spend there. I get a little nauseous just thinking about it. Anyways, all the hard work payed off. For those of you that don't know Kelly and I lived in this house when we first got married. After building the house we live in now we decided to keep the town house as a rental. It was a pretty nice place, but two tenants and 8 dogs later it was a dive and disgusting. So we have been gutting it for the last 87 years.....ok, it was only two in a half months. Here are some pics of the final product. If anyone knows any one interested in a rental let me know. It is 1600 sq feet, 3 bed 2 bath and a 2 car garage. We are asking 1150. It is located in Salt Lake.

Dining room before

Dining room after
Living room before

Living room after
Stairs before
Stairs after
Loft before
Loft after
The entry, kitchen and living room.

8 comments:

Annette said...

It looks gorgeous! Now hopefully you can find some good renters who will take care of it! I'm so happy for you that it's done.

M Occasionally B said...

everything turned out really nice. I still can't believe Kelly did the stairs in wood. that is so difficult.

Helen said...

Seeing the before pictures totally brought back memories. The after pictures are so beautiful!!! The hard work paid off. I'm glad you're done though.

Megan said...

It looks so amazing! You guys did a great job. If I walked in there now I wouldn't recognize the place.

Chari said...

Wow! Looks great! I love the floors!

Cameron Family said...

Looks great! Now time to get it rented out!

Lani said...

Holy crap. That looks great! I can see why that has been such a pain in the neck to do. But all your hard work paid off. Hopefully it gets rented soon!

{natalie} said...

i love the flooring, it looks awesome. I can't believe you guys did all the work yourselves. holy cow!