Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Philly!!


We had a great couple of days in PA staying with Kelly's brother Ronald and his family. It was wonderful. Good food, great company and free massages from the girls. What more can you ask for. Pennsylvania was beautiful. The freeways however are crazy!! Kelly and I kept getting lost. Note to all readers, an iphone does not replace your GPS system. I don't think I have ever seen Kelly so mad. Haha. Good times.

Here are some pics from PA.

I told the girls we could go shopping for some sunglasses. We ran out of time so I couldn't take them but Kelly and I stopped on the way home from Philly and picked some out for them. How cute are they!
Posing with Rocky in front of the famous art museum where he runs up the stairs. We all ran up the stairs.


The girls and I in Philly.
Kelly enjoying an actual Philly cheese steak sandwich. He is also making his Philly face. Silly boy.
Thanks Ron and Annette for being such great hosts and letting us stay with you. It was so fun to see you guys and we can't wait until next month when you come and visit us.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Love the girls sunglasses. How's NY? You there yet? Miss you.

Annette said...

I'm so sorry I missed saying goodbye to you guys yesterday! I hate goodbyes, though. :) Thanks so much for coming to visit us. It really meant a lot. We had a great time with you and wish you could have stayed longer. Thanks for the game. The girls love their sunglasses. (Brinley sleeps with hers on!) Have an awesome time in NYC. I can't wait to see pictures!!

{natalie} said...

I love Kelly's philly face, he just needs a gold chain to complete the look.

how did you like the cheesesteak?

your trip looks like a great time and i'm glad you are posting the pictures as you go.

M Occasionally B said...

I think it's fun that you are posting as you go! I hope you have fun with the rest of the trip. However, I am excited for you to get back.