Sunday, May 17, 2009

Washington DC

Well we finally made it to DC. It was a bumpy flight. I tried to sleep but instead I used my new neck pillow to breath into. Someone on the plane had a serious case of nervous gas. It was HORRIBLE!!! But we made it anyways and so far we have had a great time. We spent all day Saturday in DC with Kelly's parents and his brother Ron's family. We had a great day.

Jenna, Megan and I at he WWII memorial.

Kelly, Jenna and Mega at the Lincoln Memorial.
Walking down the Vietnam memorial.
Washington Memorial
I love this picture. It was raining so we all had our umbrellas while walking dowtown DC.

That is the Lincoln Memorial behind us.
In front of a building next to the White House. We can't remember what it was. We saw so much that day.
The most beautiful Cathedral I have ever seen....Also the only Cathedral I have seen. Still amazing!

And that was my Saturday. CRAZY. I need a nap. Today we are in Pennsylvania at Ron and Annettes house. Tomorrow we are off to Philadelphia. I'm going to try and keep updating so keep checking back.

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

i hope you love it in philly....the food is so yum. i'm jealous, i want to go home :)

Debbie said...

Cute pictures - Looks like so much fun. Wish we could be there with you.

M Occasionally B said...

so fun. i hope you guys have fun on the rest of your vacation, can't wait to see pics from new york!

Megan said...

How fun is that! I would love to go to DC some day. You guys have a sweet time and I can't wait to see the rest of your pics!

Cameron Family said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I have never been to DC....One day! But I loved NY...I think it was all the food that I ate there! SO GOOD! Can't wait to see more pics and hear about the rest!

Harris Family said...

wish I was out there- what a great trip- I think that building is the National Archives.