Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Madness!!!!


Today, November 30th, I was at the grocery store at 5:30 pm. I found myself noticing what people were wearing. Shorts, T-shirts, Tanks. Am I in California or am I really this lucky? After last years Snow Debacle (me stuck in my car for 7 hours trying to get from downtown to my house)I am so happy to see the weather outside. It has been absolutely beautiful. Maybe still a little cold to wear a tank, but I will take the absence snow, a little longer.

As for December and all the madness that comes with it, all I can say is bring it on. I am ready for you. I am excited for all the family parties, my sis to come into town, me to go out of town, my tree, Christmas music, Christmas decor, my Christmas oils, Love Actually, Christmas Vacation, Just Friends...oh and maybe presents. Prepare yourself everyone December is among us.

Coming soon. Townhouse pics. Dare I say, we might finish tomorrow. I am jumping for joy inside and I might even be shedding a tear.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am excited for your townhouse. I am excited for Christmas too, I think it's going to be a good one this year.

{natalie} said...

i am still confused about the townhouse? is it your summer home? fill me in