Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday!!

Since I stole this idea from my good friend Melissa I though it would be fitting to start with a picture of the two of us.

This pic is from a trip the two of us took to Vegas with some friends. This Vegas trip was a pivotal trip in both of our lives because it was on this trip that we both decided we wanted to be with our future husbands. Brian was out there with a group of friends and Mel hung out with him a little bit and decided she really liked him. Kelly also came out with a group of his friends and I knew I wanted to marry him.

5 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

How cute are we? Fun times! I'm glad you jumped on the Flashback wagon too. What a fun trip that was. Brings back memories. Like meeting the boys and the days when I used to wear tank tops outside of the gym!

{natalie} said...

love the picture, you both look so young. not that we are old now, but you know what i mean.

ps saw you like dexter on the sidebar...i love that show!

Megan said...

Well don't you guys look hottilicious!

*ethan* said...

you guys look like babies, npt girls wanting to get married!!

ps nat likes dexter because of me!! love that show

zzulie79 said...

Love the pic!! U two r so cute