Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Rest of Puerto Rico!

Friday we had the awards ceremony. This is where everyone gets their award for making Presidents Club. That means that Kelly's store sold enough for him to win the trip. The first few hours of the awards ceremony are fun but then five hours later you are wondering if you will ever be able to leave. We can't really complain though. Surf and Turf for dinner and a free trip. We will sit there for five hours.

I loved the table settings.

Heading out to the gala.Cocktail Party before the ceremony.

Some of the others from Kelly's office that hit PC.
The beautiful and delicious dessert

The following day we split a rental car with some of the people there and headed to San Juan. It was beautiful.

This is on the grounds of a huge fort in San Juan.
As you get closer to the beach you see that there is this amazing cemetery.
I had never seen anything like it. It was amazing.

Some pics of the fort.

That night we headed to the Bio Bay(click here to read more about it). It was the coolest thing I have done. We kayaked in the dark through a beautiful channel that led us into the bay. I don't know the lady below I just found the picture online. There is something in the water that makes it glow when you move it around. It was really cool. I highly recommend it.The next day we did a snorkeling cruise.
The last day we just hung out at the pool while waiting to leave for the airport. Here's an action shot of Kelly playing Volleyball.
If you get offended by a little skin then don't go any further. I just had to post my mystery bruise. What ever I did it didn't hurt at the time but it sure left a mark. I think I may have done it body surfing but I am going to say that Kelly kneed me in his sleep.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Ouch - That's a hefty bruise! I'm glad you had a great trip and I'm glad you are safely back home.

Megan said...

That looks like it hurts! Wierd that you never felt it in the first place. I love your dress you wore to the dinner. It is gorgeous!

Cameron Family said...

The bruise looks like it hurt! I am glad that you did not feel the initial pain of where it came from. Looks like you guys had a great time! I only wish we were there enjoying it with you!

{natalie} said...

it looks so fun to dress up for the gala and have a good time. that bruise is out of control! holy cow.

M Occasionally B said...

It was good to talk to you today. I'm glad that you had fun on your trip. P.S. I do go back to work that week. Technically on that Tuesday. Just a heads up!

amy said...

I love the brown dress you are wearing. You look so pretty in all your pictures. How mean of Kelly to knee you while sleeping ;) That looks like it hurts.