Sunday, February 15, 2009

Music Spotlight!

As most of you know, I really love my music. I love all kinds of music. It makes me feel good, it can change my mood, it reminds me of special moments, or it can feel exactly what I am feeling. Because of this I have decided to start doing a music spotlight. I will post the band name here and post some of their songs in my Music player to the right.

This week I am loving Carolina Liar. Some of you may have heard of them but I hadn't until earlier this week. I downloaded the CD and love the whole thing. Check them out.

Mel and Megs I especially think you will love them.

4 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

what a cool idea! I love it and I do like this band. you always have great music taste. in fact it is so good you should burn me a giant CD of great music and send it to me. ;)

Megan said...

I just heard this song the other day and I do love it! I will have to check out the whole cd.

Annette said...

That's a great idea! I can't wait to see what you post since I'm always looking for new music.

Anonymous said...

For your information...itunes free tune of the week is Show Me What I'm Looking For...if you don't already own it!