Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Time Skiing!!

This past weekend Kelly and I went up to Wolf Creek with some friends. Last year I gave snow boarding a try and I was awful at it. This year I thought I would see if I could handle skiing. I was so proud of my self. I did so much better. I only fell twice and I made it down the mountain 9 times. It was the bunny hill but hey, I don't care I did it.

I love Kelly's self portrait with me trying to ski in the background.
Heading down the bunny hill. Maybe if I get good at it I will get my self some decent attire so I don't look so ridiculous.

Me and Ang on our lunch break. I have hat hair and head.
Kelly and I on our way up.

3 comments:

Angela and Tyler said...

What are you talking about - I think you have sweeeeet attire! You don't have a 90's coat. It was really fun, and boy you should do keep up on the blog, I need to take a lesson. Oh yeah the goggles are way better than hat hair, NOT!

{natalie} said...

i haven't been skiing in a long time. i'm glad you had a good time. you guys look cute in the last pic.

M Occasionally B said...

fun times! hey where was your flashback friday? i was excited to see what you would post?