Friday, November 21, 2008

Midnight Movie!!

I can't think of anything more annoying than going to a midnight movie with 700 teenage girls. So what did I do. I went to a midnight movie with 700 annoying, hormonal, giddy, screaming teenage girls. I went to the movie expecting to be disappointed. However, I didn't think it was all that bad. Pretty cheesy but that's how the book is. The acting wasn't great. I loved Bella. Edward started to grow on me. Loved Charly and Jasper reminded me of Edward Scissorhands. I found myself pretty entertained and laughing a lot, though I don't think that is what the director intended. I would say go see it with low expectations and you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Good to know....Maybe if you watch it again it wouldn't be so bad because you wouldn't be there with all teenage girls.

Nicole said...

My mom and sister in-law went opening night too and said there was alot of screaming. I thought they were crazy. They said they felt extremely under dressed since most people were in Prom dresses. I went Friday and there were a few screams but not too bad. Most people I've talked too said they liked it better the second time. I'm going again with Ben this Friday so I guess I'll find out.

Megan said...

I finally saw it and I loved it!