Sunday, January 4, 2009

Birthday Party!!

Let me just start by saying I have a wonderful husband. He made sure all of my friends were invited and accommodated everyone. I am so grateful for him and had so much fun last night. The night started with dinner at Squatters. We had about 20 people show up for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Then a limo came and picked us up from Squatters and took us to The Hotel, a club downtown. I had never been there before. It was really fun. Kelly got us VIP services so we had our own reserved tables and section to do our own thing. We had a great time and I am so grateful to all our friends for coming. Especially Brad and Britt for driving here from Vegas just for me. Here are some pics to enjoy. We missed those of you that couldn't make it.


My bestie Britt
The girls.
Me and sis Sara

My friend Isaac
Ang and I


Thanks babe for all your hard work. I had a blast and I love you to pieces.

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

ahh it looks like so much fun. i'm sorry we missed it. my dad/stepmom/bro/sis etc were all in town. happy birthday!!! way to turn 30 in style :)

M Occasionally B said...

so glad you had fun! you make 30 look so good!

Megan said...

I wish we could have made it! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Kelly you are a stud for doing that. P.S. You don't look a day over 23, for sure.

BRAD&BRITT said...

R U KIDDING! HOW COULD WE MISS A GARDNER PARTY! LOL. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LOVE SEEING MY BEST FRIENDS!