Saturday, January 17, 2009

More Sledding!!

Today we had the Gardner clan come over for some sledding. We all had so much fun. Here some pics of all the cute kids and all the fun. I'm hoping to have the wipe out video soon. There were a lot.

Darrin and Helen Ready to go.
Apparently Kevin said something really funny.
I think Kiya was having more fun eating the snow.

Alesha and Kiya ready to go down.

Even the Grandparents got in on it.
Kaden was the only one I could get to ride with me.
Daniel and Garret on their way to the top.

Christina and Breanne.

Kelly jumping over his brother in law Andy.

Cute little Kira.
The little twins got so much air on the jump. They loved it.
One of the many collisions.
Thanks everyone for coming. We had so much fun with all of you.

5 comments:

Annette said...

What a great idea! That looks like a ton of fun! Wish we could have been there.

Megan said...

You guys are die-hards. I envy your ability to enjoy the snow!

Helen said...

That was such a fun day. I'm so glad you came up with it! I hope you don't mind that I put some of the pictures on my blog too! I love the one of you and Kaden!

{natalie} said...

i love your new background. sledding looks so fun, i'm glad everyone joined in.

M Occasionally B said...

how fun. cant wait too see the wipeouts!