Monday, January 19, 2009

Happenings!

So I was playing with my camera today and noticed I had some pictures that I meant to blog about but didn't They are a little old but I am sure we will all deal with it just fine.

So Kelly got me this shirt for my birthday. Kelly usually does pretty good when he buys me clothes but this one shirt was just funny. I told him that I didn't know one person that would look good in it. He decided to try and prove me wrong. I think he proved me right.

Let me introduce you to Daxi's worse enemy. I don't know why but he is terrified of this little dog. Of course Kelly and I think it hilarious and we torture him every now and then. Check out the video below.



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Daxie - You are so cute. I had no idea when we bought that dog that you would be so threatened by him. Maybe we just need to get you some cool sunglasses.

M Occasionally B said...

leave it to Kelly to try and prove you wrong...let him know that you were right. no one should wear that! :)BTW can't wait to see you!

BRAD&BRITT said...

LOL SO FUNNY! THAT SHIRT IS SOOO HOT!

Chari said...

That picture of Kelly is hilarous! I love it :)

Jenn said...

HAHAHA! Kelly in the shirt!!! Also weird you have friends named Brian and Melissa...